As a member, you are the Society’s greatest resource for recruiting new members. Your participation in the Member-Get-A-Member program is essential to strengthening the Society.
By simply reaching out to your network of professional colleagues and encouraging them to become a member, you pass along the many benefits of membership.
For each member you recruit, you will receive a $25 NASS Store credit and be entered into a drawing to receive a complimentary 2015 membership!
How to Participate
For every new or reinstated* non-in-training member that you recruit for the 2014 membership-year (until September 15, 2014), you will receive a $25 NASS Store credit and be entered into a drawing for a free 2015 membership! To get involved in this program:
- Start encouraging your colleagues to become a NASS member, tell them about the benefits of membership and give them examples on how your membership has helped you in your career.
- If they’re interested in joining, direct them to the NASS website to apply online.
- When they apply online, be sure to tell them to select “From a colleague” on the application question, “Where did you hear about NASS membership?” and have them provide your name.
- Let them know that if they use the promo code MGM14 under the Application Fee section, we will waive their application fee. They will need to enter the promo code text into the box first and then click on the button for Promo Code.
- When they complete their application by submitting their CV or résumé and paying any applicable dues, your referral will be validated; and in late September 2014, your NASS Store credit will be issued and you will be entered into the drawing for a free 2015 membership.
*A reinstated member is defined as an individual who has been inactive since the 2009 membership-year or earlier.
Program Rules & Regulations
- Only members in good standing can participate in this program.
- Program is not valid for renewals or in-training membership applications.
- There is no limit to the number of store credits or drawing entries that can be earned.
- To receive credit for a referral, the individual applying for membership must provide the name of the referrer on their application; if NASS is unable to identify the referrer, no credit will be received.
- Program is valid on paid memberships through September 15, 2014; the individual applying for membership must complete the full application process (apply online, send their CV and pay their dues) prior to this date.
- All referrals and NASS Store credits will be issued in late September 2014 and referrers will be notified by email of their rewards to the primary email address on file with NASS.
- Program rules and rewards are subject to change at any time.
For more information or to request membership brochures and applications, contact:
North American Spine Society
7075 Veterans Blvd.
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Phone: (630) 230-3600
Fax: (630) 230-3700
Email the Membership Department