NASS 2020 will feature surgical, medical and integrated symposia that offers a wide range of content for every spine care professional. Hear global perspectives on the latest techniques and treatments as well as discussions and debates on current hot topics and challenges in spine care including COVID-19.
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery: Cost, Data and Advances
- A Global Perspective on Degenerative Lumbar Spine
- A Global Perspective on Deformity
- Oblique Lumbar Interbody Fusion-Why is it Better?
- Complex Cervical Deformity: Optimizing Management
- Transforming Your Practice with Minimally Invasive Spine Care Using Evidenced-Based Validation
- A Global Perspective on Cervical Spine
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM): To Use or Not to Use, That is the Question: Intraoperative Neuromonitoring and Deformity Surgery
- AOSpine NA: Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- The Sacroiliac Joint: Where Does It Fit Within Your Practice?
- A Global Perspective on Trauma
- Physiological Modifications for Cost Effectiveness and Enhanced Recovery: Enhanced Recovery after
Spine Surgery (ERASS) - Early Results and Implementation
- Social Media: How to Use it and Not
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Section on Biologics: Choosing the Perfect Bone Graft: What are the Biologic Requirements for Fusion
- Muscle Health as a Biomarker for Functional Recovery Following Spine Pain and Injury
- Ambulatory Care Surgery Practice and Applications; Spine Surgery in the Ambulatory Care Setting:
Getting Patients Home Happy
- Section on Spinal Oncology Symposium: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Difficult Spine Tumor Cases
The NASS Annual Meeting takes place October 7-10 in San Diego California.
- Leadership Perspective: Practical Solutions to Impact Physicians’ Professional Fulfillment
- Health Care and the 2020 Elections
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Spine Surgery