Members of NASS who renewed their memberships for 2020 prior to December 31, 2019 have been granted exclusive access to the Best of NASS: 2019
e-pub which includes many of the most popular articles and resources published by the Society in 2019.
Best of NASS: 2019 includes:
- Popular SpineLine articles from 2019:
- Spine Fractures in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Evolving Applications of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Spine Surgery
- Cervical Radiographic Parameters in the Management of Cervical Spine Disorders: The Minimum that Needs to be Measured
- and 6 others!
- The Spine Journal Outstanding Paper Award Winners
- New NASS Coverage Recommendations:
- Interspinous Fixation with Fusion
- NASS Annual Meeting Highest Rated Abstracts
- And more
To see if you have access to this e-pub, go to www.spine.org/BestofEpub
and login to your NASS account. Members who renewed prior to December 31, 2019 will be directed to the publication once they’ve logged in. Don’t have access? Be sure to renew for 2021 prior to December 31, 2020 to gain access to the 2020 version of this publication!