Thursday, April 23 at 10 a.m. (EST)
This free one hour webinar hosted by NASS is the second in a series focusing on COVID-19 crisis and recovery efforts by the international spine community.
Spine professionals from Pakistan, Taiwan, Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia, Nigeria, and the US share their experiences, provide updates, and take your questions on the current status of the COVID-19 crisis in their countries and the unique and unprecedented challenges they face.
A recording will also be available to view anytime OnDemand after the webinar has concluded.
- Current status of cases in each country
- Impact on society, businesses, schools
- Status of hospital/clinics, elective procedures/surgeries, case selection criteria and COVID-19 screening process
- Recovery status and planning
- Resuming clinical practice, elective procedures, surgeries
- Financial impact and future of clinics and hospitals
- Resources needed and offered for recovery
- Questions and answer session
Patrick Hsieh, MD, MS (USA)
Kabir Abubakar, PhD (Nigeria)
Tayard Buranakarl, MD (Thailand)
Bambang Darwano, MD, PhD (Indonesia)
Asdrubal Falavigna, MD, PhD (Brazil)
David O'Brien Jr., MD (USA)
Tariq Sohail, MD, PhD, FRCS (Pakistan)
Jau-Ching Wu, MD, PhD (Taiwan)